We strive to take a leadership position in corporate governance and ethics.
In recent years we’ve taken action to further our corporate governance effectiveness and to establish corporate responsibility policies that reflect our positions on critical issues.
In keeping with our core corporate value to demonstrate integrity in all that we do, we have:
- Maintained a majority of independent directors.
- Maintained a written charter for each of our standing committees.
- Given independent directors the ability to propose agenda items, including for executive sessions.
- Seated a declassified board of experienced and diverse directors, including a strong nonexecutive chairman of the board.
- Amended our Code of Supplier Conduct to expand social and environmental requirements for all suppliers.
- Created and published an Environmental Policy, Human Rights Statement, Electronic Stewardship Policy, Paper and Print Procurement Policy and statements on Conflict Minerals and Human Trafficking.
At Sprint, we believe there are no shortcuts when it comes to corporate responsibility. Through our organizational structure, philosophy and culture, we are committed to creating an environment that cultivates the highest standard of corporate governance and ethics.